|+44 (0)1886 812 427|
The FlexSecure FS35 High Security classification ISO 17712:2013 C-TPAT testing standard and is C-Pats and PIP (Canada) compliant.
This versatile seal fits many applications and is especially suited to bulk railcars, intermodal containers and trailers.
(Each Box contains 200 items.)
Price per Box:
See for yourselfIf you want to take a look at our product before you order then click below and we'll send you one.
Technical Data Sheet
Click to open and view PDF Technical Data Sheet.
- High value shipments
- Container door latches
- Trailers door latches
- Cross border shipments
- In-bond shipments
- Bulk Tankers
- ISO 17712:2013 High Security compliant.
- Aluminium bodied, 3.5mm dia. non-preformed galvanized aircraft cable.
- All steel locking components
- Difficult to alter the information printed on the body of the seal
- Separates into individual strands when cut and cannot be resealed.
- Provides durability over plastic seals but maintains the colour identification.
- Can be customised by laser printing a name or logo, number and barcode.
- Main body of aluminium with integral locking components in zinc and steel.
- Galvanised non-preformed aircraft control cable.
- Body 28.6mm x 22.7mm x 7.6mm
- Cable diameter 3.5mm
- Standard cable length 300mm
Marking / print
- Laser printing name or logo, seq numbering and barcoding.
- Standard packing 10 seals per tray
- 200 seals per box
- Box dims 318mm x 305mm x 184mm
- Weight 36lbs