|+44 (0)1886 812 427|
Intermodal II Bolt Seal
ISO 17712 compliant high security bolt seal consiting of a steel bolt available in a 8mm dia. long bolt and 9.5mm dia. short bolt version and a plastic coated steel locking chamber. Specifically designed for ISO containers and high value cargo shipments. Both are C-TPAT compliant.
(Each Box contains 200 items.)
Price per Box:
See for yourselfIf you want to take a look at our product before you order then click below and we'll send you one.
Technical Data Sheet
Click to open and view PDF Technical Data Sheet.
- Lasered SEALED & numbered.
- Lasered to instruction.
- Large customised quantities.
- Rail cars
- Intermodal containers
- Trailer doors
- ISO 17712:2013 and C-TPAT compliant.
- Locking insert spins freely to confirm seal integrity.
- High impact plastic cover on locking chambers clearly indicates tampering.
- Removed with bolt cutters.
- Metal locking end encased in a consecutively numbered, coloured body.
- Short bolt version is 73mm long x 9.4mm (3/8")dia
- Long bolt version is 89mm long x 7.9mm (5/16")dia
- 'H' on bottom of body base indicating 'High Security'.
- Made of carbon steel with zinc chromate finish.
- ABS plastic body on locking case.
- Average pull-apart force is 2,138 kg, 21.0 kN.
- Average cutting force (shear)2,484 kg, 24.4 kN.
- Average impact force is 41-53 Nm.
- Bending moment:85 Nm.
- yellow, laser marked SEALED and numbered.
- Red, Yellow, White and light blue available for custom lasering.
- Standard Packaging: 25 bodies per bag/25 bolts per bag
- 200 Seals per Carton.
- Carton Dimensions: 27cm (w) x 27cm (l) x 30cm (d).
- Carton gross weight: 12Kg.